This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase (or lease) from the Country Classic Inc entity named on the invoice ("Country Classic Inc") that will be provided to you ("Customer') on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH COUNTRY CLASSIC INC, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR UNLESS OTHER COUNTRY CLASSIC INC STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Country Classic Inc sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Country Classic Inc.
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THERE UNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON , WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Country Classic Inc sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Country Classic Inc, Country Classic Inc must receive payment prior to Country Classic Inc acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Country Classic Inc. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Country Classic Inc may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Country Classic Inc until accepted by Country Classic Inc. Any quotations given by Country Classic Inc will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Country Classic Inc invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Country Classic Inc with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship to location prior to Country Classic Inc acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for Country Classic Inc taxes and taxes on Country Classic Inc net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Country Classic Inc invoice.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Country Classic Inc to Customer on shipment from Country Classic Inc facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Country Classic Inc is Country Classic Inc responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
6. Warranties. THE LIMITED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO COUNTRY CLASSIC INC BRANDED PRODUCTS ARE LISTED ON THE COUNTRY CLASSIC INC WEBSITE.
Country Classic Inc reserves the right to modify its warranty at any time, in its sole discretion.
7. Limitation of Liability. COUNTRY CLASSIC INC DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. COUNTRY CLASSIC INC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
8. Service and Support. Country Classic Inc endeavors to provide the best customer and technical telephone support in the industry. For end-user Customers, Country Classic Inc promises that its support people will attempt to handle over the telephone any problem involving Country Classic Inc products. However, Country Classic Inc support people may not be able to understand or resolve any given problem. Country Classic Inc can make on-site service available to Customer in the United States in accordance with the then current terms and conditions set by Country Classic Inc and/or the third party service provider.
Online Privacy Practices
Privacy and Data Security
At Country Classic Inc, your right to privacy and data security is a primary concern. That's why, when you visit Country Classic Inc.com, we help you maintain control over your personal data on the Internet. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our Internet site (www.CountryClassicInc.com ) or when you use our online support offerings such as info@Country Classic Inc.com.
For more information about Country Classic Inc' privacy or information usage guidelines, contact us at webmaster@Country Classic Inc.com and put "privacy" in the subject line. The guidelines at this site are applicable only to this domestic website. Information submitted solely in a business capacity is not covered by these guidelines.
Country Classic Inc only asks for specific types of personal information ln a few areas on our Web site and online customer support tools, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit, to assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you after your visit. It is completely optional for you to participate.
For example, we may request information from you when you:
In each of the instances above, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, type of business, customer preference information, customer number and service tag number, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. If we ever ask for significantly different information we will inform you. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailings at any time.
Country Classic Inc only uses your personal information for specific purposes
The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with Country Classic Inc. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on Country Classic Inc.com and alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services from Country Classic Inc. Agents or contractors of, Country Classic Inc who have access to your personal information and prospect information are required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Country Classic Inc. Country Classic Inc may enhance or merge your information collected at its site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you.
You can opt-out of receiving further marketing from Country Classic Inc at any time
We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only Country Classic Inc (or agents working on behalf of Country Classic Inc and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information.
Country Classic Inc will not disclose your personal information to any outside organization for its use in marketing without your consent
Information regarding you (such as name, address and phone number) or your orders and the products you purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your consent. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of Country Classic Inc for the purpose of performing services for Country Classic Inc.
You can request the individual information that Country Classic Inc has collected about you via the Internet by contacting us. You can have factual inaccuracies in this information corrected by contacting us.
What else should I know about my privacy?
Third party Internet sites and services accessible through Country Classic Inc.com have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. Country Classic Inc has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your personal information, Country Classic Inc cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.