This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase (or lease) from the Country Classic Inc entity named on the invoice ("Country Classic Inc") that will be provided to you ("Customer') on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH COUNTRY CLASSIC INC, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR UNLESS OTHER COUNTRY CLASSIC INC STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Country Classic Inc sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Country Classic Inc.
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THERE UNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON , WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Country Classic Inc sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Country Classic Inc, Country Classic Inc must receive payment prior to Country Classic Inc acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Country Classic Inc. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Country Classic Inc may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Country Classic Inc until accepted by Country Classic Inc. Any quotations given by Country Classic Inc will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Country Classic Inc invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Country Classic Inc with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship to location prior to Country Classic Inc acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for Country Classic Inc taxes and taxes on Country Classic Inc net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Country Classic Inc invoice.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Country Classic Inc to Customer on shipment from Country Classic Inc facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Country Classic Inc is Country Classic Inc responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
6. Warranties. THE LIMITED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO COUNTRY CLASSIC INC BRANDED PRODUCTS ARE LISTED ON THE COUNTRY CLASSIC INC WEBSAIT.
Country Classic Inc reserves the right to modify its warranty at any time, in its sole discretion.
7. Limitation of Liability. COUNTRY CLASSIC INC DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. COUNTRY CLASSIC INC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
8. Service and Support. Country Classic Inc endeavors to provide the best customer and technical telephone support in the industry. For end-user Customers, Country Classic Inc promises that its support people will attempt to handle over the telephone any problem involving Country Classic Inc products. However, Country Classic Inc support people may not be able to understand or resolve any given problem. Country Classic Inc can make on-site service available to Customer in the United States in accordance with the then current terms and conditions set by Country Classic Inc and/or the third party service provider.