At County Classic Inc. we have experience manufacturing
fiberglass and oak USDA signs* dating back to 1982. In fact, those
fiberglass signs are still out there in the field.
Their natural wood grain appearance and extremely
low maintenance costs are the testament to the quality of our manufacturing
process and overall commitment to excellence. We believe in providing
our customers with the most practical, useful and cost effective
signs, or simply put – “more bang for your buck”
Our founder, Richard Gray, is one of the pioneers of using fiberglass
for USDA sign manufacturing. We produce fiberglass signs with natural
wood grain that makes it extremely difficult for anyone
to differentiate them from real wood. Plus, they have many other
- Last for decades, do not need re-repainting and are easy to
- Resist fungus, mold, and mildew, damage by insects and parasites
- Withstand severe weather cycles, salt and acids
- Easily cleaned (even graffiti) on-site with ‘Formula
2001”, soap, pressure wash, or acetone
- Withstand severe bullet impacts and is easily reparable on-site
- Resist damage by forest fire
- Ignored by wild animals
- 1 Year Limited Warranty**
It's been our experience that fiberglass signs, when compared
to other products, will cut your costs 25% to 50%. For example,
they will outlast painted plywood signs by many years and their
repair for vandalism can easily be done in the field.
In sum, fiberglass signs will save you time and money by cutting
your costs for travel, materials and personnel all while serving
for many, many years!
Our products proved their ability to perform in toughest conditions.
We have numerous satisfied clients and would be happy to provide
references. We hope you'll find all necessary information
on our site. Please call 1-877-280-6373 or e-mail
us us if you have any questions. We look forward to working
with you and proving the value of our products,
Country Classic Team
* ALL USDA SIGNS MANUFACTURED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EM 7100-15
**Please see Warranty details.